Job Opportunities at PSI Ltd
PSI Ltd is a rapidly expanding organisation and is regularly seeking new personnel to further develop its expertise in all areas of its business. If you are interested in exploring opportunities at PSI, please send/email us your CV with a covering letter describing your experience and career objectives.
Global focus on lowering CO2 emissions and the drive for renewable energy systems is continuously increasing demand for the special alloy metal powders produced using PSI designed and manufactured atomising systems, and we now wish to expand our production engineering team.
PSI Ltd has the following vacancies for engineers to support new business growth;
1. Mechanical Fitter – Systems
Competitive salaries and company benefits offered according to engineering experience and skills
Please submit up to date CV and covering letter by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Further job details provided upon request
Note: Direct applications only, no recruitment agencies
MECHANICAL FITTER – SYSTEMS
Phoenix Scientific Industries Ltd (PSI) is an established leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke advance process plant equipment used in the scientific advanced material development industries worldwide. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a mechanical engineer to join our team within the system builds facility.
This role would be suited to a keen enthusiastic individual that is looking for an opportunity in a multi-disciplined, engineering systems build environment. The ideal candidate will typically be from a mechanical or maintenance engineering background.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Working with their own skills and initiative using engineering techniques and procedures together with recognition and awareness of current HSE safe working Regulations
- Ideally from engineering – maintenance background with a strong mechanical bias with some understanding of vacuum, water cooling pipework, pneumatic and hydraulic systems within both sub-assemblies and large assembly builds would be an advantage
- General erection and disassembly of process plant equipment
- Assist with sub system bench build and equipment tests, including configuration and calibration
- Experienced in setting and using manual lathe and milling machines
- Part of a small team working within a safe modern working environment
- Training given within specific specialist areas if required
- Good long-term future employment package prospects which include opportunities for ‘fast track’ progression for the right individual within this expanding UK privately owned company
- Must be willing and able to travel overseas being part of an installation team
- Subject to employment terms and conditions
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com
|Salary:||IRO – £30,000 PA depending on experience|
|Location:||Hailsham, East Sussex|
|Desirable:||Full UK Driving Licence / Counterbalance forklift truck licence (Pref)|
|Working Hours:||08:00 to 17:00 – Monday to Thursday, 08:00 – 12:30 Friday |
38.5 hours per week – 1/2 hour lunch break – 12.30 – 13.00
|Annual Profit Sharing Scheme:||January to December – Pro-rata membership in Year-1, Full Membership thereafter.|
|Holiday entitlement:||Year-1 = 20 days / Year-2 = 22 days / Year-3 = 25 days (exc. Bank holidays);|
|Other Benefits:||Pension Provision and Health Insurance (after successful completion of probationary period)|